The most common question people ask us is...
"Which stone should I choose?"
And we honestly have to say there is no right or wrong answer to that question, that we can give you.
In the END, you have to listen to YOUR female intuition and DECIDE for yourself, which one resonates with you the most.
It’s kind of like in Harry Potter: “The Magic Wand chooses YOU!”
"Listen to your heart and it will guide you!"
Every stone has a different meaning, different properties, and healing powers.
All crystals/stones resonate with a personality type and are used to achieve different goals and suit different life situations.
This guide gives you a complete overview of the different meanings and healing powers of the different stones. So you have the information to base your decision on.
We highly encourage you to try different stones so you can see for yourself which one fits and benefits your spirit and soul the most!
Chakra: Heart Chakra
Meaning: Rose Quartz is the ultimate Love Stone. Called the Heart Stone, Rose Quartz may have been used as a love token as early as 600 B.C. and is still an important talisman of relationships. One of the most important stones for Heart Chakra work, this gentle pink crystal opens the heart to unconditional love – love of self, love of family, love of friends and especially romantic love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness, and healing, nourishment and comfort. Because it is a type of quartz, the Rose Quartz Yoni Egg does have a high energy, but its vibe is also calming and soothing.
- As a stone of love, tenderness, and sensuality, Rose Quartz is a powerful aphrodisiac, stimulating the sensual imagination. [Megemont, 158]
- It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears, and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura.
- It is quite effective in attracting new love, romance, and intimacy, or in developing a closer bond with family or friends. It supports connection within groups and communities and carries a high spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe, and the Divine. [Eason, 50][Simmons, 331][Hall, 236]
- Rose Quartz may also be placed by the bed or in the relationship corner of the home to restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love. [Hall, 236]
- Rose Quartz is a wonderful sleep crystal, providing beautiful dreams as well as preventing nightmares or night terrors. It also helps to not be afraid of the dark and Negative Energy. [Eason, 50]
- This stone is used to clear fluids in the cells of the body and promote the release of impurities. It assists in healing the kidneys and adrenals, and placed on the thymus aids chest and lung problems, relieving coughs and soothing bronchial areas. It has also been used in treating vertigo. [Melody, 571][Hall, 236]
Want to know more…
Chakra: Root Chakra, Throat Chakra
Meaning: Obsidian is a talisman for those who dare to see…the past, the future, or one’s own inner demons and darkest truths. It is no ordinary stone, but nature’s glass formed from volcanic lava and hardened so quickly it formed no crystalline structure. It has no boundaries or limitations and works rapidly with great power. Its edge can be razor sharp, and its dark, glossy surface polished into cold, hard glass, a “mirror stone” for those prepared to look deep into the inner being, the subconscious, to reveal one’s shadow self…flaws, weaknesses, fears, all. Nothing is hidden from Obsidian. [Melody, 441][Hall, 196-197][Hall En, 214][Megemont, 133, 199][Raphaell, 94]
- lack Obsidian works quickly and can be overwhelming as it rushes negative emotions and difficult truths to the surface to be experienced and released.
- Black Obsidian also carries the inherent frequency of protection, sealing the aura and removing energetic attachments, hooks, and cords, as well as eliminating negative energies within the self and one’s environment.
- Obsidian is an excellent rescue remedy for shock, traumas, and blockages.
- Considered a very personal stone of protection, Obsidian is generally bought, kept and worn by one person only. It is a marvelous talisman to shield gentle souls and those who are highly sensitive.
- Obsidian is best known for providing insight into the emotional causes of physical disease. It is thought to relieve stress, ease tension in the muscles, and improve circulation and artery health. It accelerates the healing of wounds, bruises and sprains, and assists with pain relief. [Hall, 198][Melody, 441][Gienger, 61-62][Eason, 186][Ahsian, 281-282, 284]
- Obsidian brings clarity to the mind, discharging confusion and constricting beliefs, and encourages exploration of the unknown. It is highly effective for expanding consciousness in the meditative state and for activating untapped abilities. [Lembo, 234][Hall, 197-198][101 Hall, 142][Gienger, 61]
Want to know more…
Chakra: Heart Chakra
Meaning: Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation - a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only to be near it to derive its benefits. [Simmons, 55][Eason, 285][Mella, 74]
- Green Aventurine releases old patterns, habits, and disappointments so new growth can take place.
- Aventurine is ideal for soothing quick-tempers or brutal temperaments, and can greatly diminish the effects of domestic strife between spouses. [Megemont, 36]
- It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. It enhances one’s creativity and motivation and encourages perseverance in maneuvering life’s obstacles. It also reinforces one’s decisiveness and amplifies leadership qualities, injecting a sense of humor and openness to the ideas of others. [Ahsian, 56][Simmons, 55][Melody, 136][Hall, 73-74]
- Green Aventurine is particularly supportive of the heart, and is excellent for those with cardiac conditions, circulatory problems, or recovering from surgery or illness. It stimulates life-giving energy throughout the body and engenders activity and movement while assisting in physical regeneration. [Ahsian, 56] It may give an added boost in efforts to lower cholesterol and in preventing arteriosclerosis and heart attack. [Gienger, 17][Hall, 74]
- For those looking for love in their mature years, Green Aventurine may be used as a love crystal or added to a Heart Chakra layout as it encourages love later in life. [Hall, 361]
Want to know more…
Chakra: Root Chakra
Meaning: Tiger’s Eye is a most ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared - an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors. It was chosen by the Egyptians for the eyes of their deity statues to express the divine vision and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined. Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle. It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others. [Mella, 78][Eason, 107][Hall, 288-289][101 Hall, 204]
- Tiger’s Eye is ever vigilant, bringing sharpness to one’s inner vision and a better understanding of the cause and effect of each situation.
- Tiger’s Eye supports the necessary change in all aspects of one’s life, strengthening the will and clarity of intention in order to manifest at the highest level. It inspires creativity and utilizing one’s talents and abilities, and is superb for stimulating wealth and the good judgment needed to maintain it. [Megemont, 177][Hall Cr, 69, 87][Hall, 288-289][Melody, 646][Mella, 78]
- Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future. [Eason, 107]
- Tiger’s Eye is a blood fortifier, increasing vitality and strength, and restoring balance to the body on all levels. It is thought to boost the endocrine system, bringing one’s hormones and biochemistry back to level, and placed on the reproductive organs, may stimulate fertility and resolve issues arising from past experiences.
- As this stone holds the energy of the sun, may relieve seasonal affective disorder and depression. It is effective for alleviating nightmares and is reputed to relieve asthma attacks and angina and helps to lower blood pressure. [Ahsian, 399][Melody, 647][Hall, 289][Hall 101, 204][Eason, 107][Megemont, 177-178][Gienger, 85]
- It brings focus and stability, enabling one to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion. Tiger’s Eye is highly beneficial for resolving dilemmas and internal battles, especially those caused by jealousy, willfulness, and pride.
Want to know more…
Clear Quartz Crystal
Chakra: Crown Chakra, All
Meaning: "From ancient times to the present day, quartz crystals have been a source of Light to mankind. Highly valued by spiritual leaders and healers as well as scientists, the unique attributes of quartz have played a key role in mankind' evolutionary development." (Baer, R, "Windows of Light" preface)
- Clear Quartz is a master healer crystal and may be used for any condition. It is thought to stimulate the immune and circulatory systems, enhancing energy flow and bringing the body into balance. It has been used to treat migraine headaches, vertigo, in stabilizing dizziness or motion sickness, and is believed to assist with metabolism, exhaustion, and weight loss. [Hall, 225][Melody, 506][Eason, 133][Megemont, 73]
- Clear Quartz acts as a deep soul cleanser, purifying and enhancing the body's internal structure and surrounding subtle bodies to connect the physical dimension with the mind. It focuses on inner negativity and stimulates positive thoughts and feelings in its place. With a better perception of the world, Quartz increases awareness and clarity in thinking, and provides enhanced energy, perseverance and patience, teaching one to live, laugh and love with all of humanity. [Hall, 225][Melody, 504][Gienger, 28]
- Because Clear Quartz has the prismatic ability to vibrate its energy at all of the color frequencies, it not only harmonizes all of the chakras but can teach us how to vibrate our seven chakra centers simultaneously while maintaining perfect alignment with the light. [Raphaell, 51]
Want to know more…
Chakra: Sacral Chakra, Throat Chakra, Crown Chakra
Meaning: Oh, the spectral delight that is Opal, the “Eye Stone.” Like lightning in a rainbow, it flashes its brilliance with even the slightest movement and claims notice by all who witness its phenomenal “fire.” This is a stone so dedicated to the eye, so pleasing to the sight, it inspires love and hope, innocence and purity, luck and happiness.
- In the metaphysical world, Opal acts as a prism within the aura, bringing a full spectrum of Light energy to the system, soothing and clearing the emotional body, and boosting the will to live and the joy of one’s earthly existence. It enkindles optimism, enthusiasm, and creativity, and allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion.
- Opals promote a sense of calm security, easing stress and depression, and encouraging one to stop brooding in order to better direct one’s thoughts and energies.
- Opals center the mind and are stones of happy dreams, particularly soothing those who have always slept badly or had recurring nightmares with no apparent reason.
- A stone of protection, Opal is a marvelous shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies.
- Opals resonate with energies of the Mother Goddess and are exceptional gifts for mothers or mothers-to-be. As an emotional support, Opal helps overcome fears of childbirth that may prevent a woman from trying to conceive and can alleviate overwhelming fears during pregnancy and early months of a new baby’s life. Opal is also consoling to mothers experiencing empty-nest syndrome. [Eason, 146, 159]
- Opal is a seductive stone, associated with love and passion, desire and eroticism. It can be used to intensify what one is feeling and to release inhibitions.
- Opal is beneficial for the health of the eyes, hair, nails, and skin, and may be used in treatments to clarify and strengthen the eyesight, and in treating disorders associated with the eyes. It may also be useful in balancing the body’s water content, overcoming dehydration or alleviating water retention. [Melody, 452][101 Hall, 144][Lembo, 245]
- pal is supportive in issues with female hormones, PMS, and menopause, and provides comfort and ease during childbirth. [Melody, 453][101 Hall, 144][Hall, 209][Hall En, 254]
Want to know more…
Chakras: Root Chakra
Meaning: Jaspers have been revered by ancient peoples and civilizations throughout the world as sacred and powerful stones of protection, for both the physical and spiritual realm. Historically, Red Jasper was known as a stone of vibrancy and endurance, a talisman of warriors and a promoter of justice, protection, and life. It staunched the blood of wounds, stirred the pulse, and increased fertility. According to Viking and Germanic legend, the hilt of the magical sword of Siegfried, the dragon slayer, was inlaid with Red Jasper to bring him courage. The ancient Egyptians linked Red Jasper with the fertilizing blood of Mother Isis.
- Today, Red Jasper is still known as the Stone of Endurance, a gentle, but vital, stimulator of chi, or Life Force, bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus, and determination.
- Its steady frequency calms the emotional body creating a lasting, stable energy for improving health or overcoming illness, setting goals and following through to completion, facing unpleasant tasks and having the courage to rectify wrongs.
- It is a stone of passion, useful for restoring and rejuvenating the libido, and in manifesting creative ideas.
- Use Jasper to alleviate stress and reconnect with Earth’s grounding energies. Its cleansing effect eliminates negativity, returning it to its source, and stabilizing the aura. It is an ideal worry or rubbing stone for soothing the nerves and restoring balance. [Melody, 345][Hall 156-157][Hall En, 44]
- Red Jasper helps regulate the metabolic energies of the body, providing strength and vitality, and increasing physical stamina. It is particularly beneficial for those needing extra support during prolonged illness, injury or hospitalization. Because of its ability to help generate muscle tissue, it may be useful in weightlifting and bodybuilding, and to enhance the effects of exercise. [Mella, 88][Ahsian, 215][Hall En, 44]
- Red Jasper has been used to increase libido and fertility, especially if undergoing treatment for conception. It is believed to help stabilize pregnancies and promote robust fetal growth, and to facilitate safe childbirth. [Ahsian, 215][Eason, 66]
Want to know more…
Chakras: Third Eye Chakra, Brow Chakra
Meaning: Fluorite is one of the most collected and highly sought after crystals in the world, loved by mineralogists and metaphysical healers alike. Fluorite is an extraordinary creation of Nature, beautiful and luminous, soft and glassy, often vibrant in color, with an internal structure of order and perfection that resonates with the human mind like no other crystal. It carries a calm, stable frequency that brings order to chaos, and scattered and discordant energies into cohesion and harmony. Fluorite supports spirituality and thought focus and concentration, and balance in all aspects of one’s life.
- Use Fluorite to clear mental fog, confusion or conflicting ideas, or to quiet worried thoughts and anxiety. It is ideal for overcoming any form of disorganization and is perfect for increasing thought and concentration. An excellent study and learning tool, Fluorite helps absorb new information and improves memorization and retention. Used regularly, it nurtures the intelligence and is even believed to raise the I.Q. [Melody En, 294][Raphaell, 107][Ahsian, 159][Hall, 129][Megemont, 84]
- Known as the “Genius Stone,” Fluorite represents the highest state of mental achievement, boosting aptitude and discernment, the absorption of new information, and helps one work through complex issues. Its energy stimulates the electrical charge of brain cells, drawing in more life force (prana) as it encourages both hemispheres to work harmoniously together in balance.
- Expanding the consciousness, it advances the mind to greater mental, spiritual and psychic awareness. It stirs creativity and provides a limitless range of avenues for exploration.
- It purifies the mind and enhances mental acuity, stimulating the Third Eye Chakra in order to bring a logical and conscious awareness of the mental processes and how one thinks. It is an excellent crystal for focused meditation and boosts one’s intuitive and psychic abilities.
- Purple Fluorite is a stone of protection, thought to become more protective the longer it is used, and is an ideal “Dream Crystal,” defending one from evil spirits and bad dreams. It radiates a marvelous energy throughout the light body relieving stress, spiritual discomfort, and physical blockages. [Melody, 279][Hall, 131][Margherita, 498][Eason, 210][Simmons, 159]
- It is highly beneficial to the skin, mucous membranes, and respiratory tract, and may be utilized to dissipate symptoms of colds and flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, dry cough, emphysema and pneumonia, as well as staph and strep infections, canker sores and herpes, ulcers, shingles and nerve-related pain. [Melody, 277-278][Hall En, 177][Gienger, 39-40]
- Fluorite is an exceptional crystal for relieving mental illness and disturbances of brainwave frequencies by increasing the electrical charge of brain cells and balancing the brain’s chemistry. It assists in issues of dizziness and vertigo, as well as balance and coordination. If worn day and night for several months, Fluorite can also assist in healing distortions in personality, intelligence, and character that are often linked and prohibit one from leading a full life. [Raphaell, 107][Ahsian 160][Megemont, 84-85][Margherita, 498-499][Hall 129]
Want to know more…
Chakras: Sacral Chakra, Root Chakra
Meaning: Its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, stimulating and empowering. Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage, Carnelians have protected and inspired throughout history. In antiquity, as well as today, Carnelian is believed to help timid speakers become both eloquent and bold. [Simmons, 92] Ancient Warriors wore Carnelian around their neck for courage and physical power to conquer their enemies. The ancient Egyptians called Carnelian "the setting sun." In its orange hues, they identified it with the receptive or passive female energies and associated it with the fertile menstrual blood of the mother goddess, Isis.
- Carnelian is traditionally worn to enhance passion, love, and desire.
- Orange stones, especially the carnelians, are excellent aids for training, coordination of physical exercise programs, and for balancing body energy levels. Carnelians boost a listless attitude and can stimulate the appetite. [Mella, 125]
- Carnelian is said to attract prosperity, new resources, and good luck. It is a talisman for success in any money-making venture. In the workplace, it is a crystal of ambition, drive and determination, and wards off undue pressures of co-workers or impersonal corporations with unrealistic expectations. [Eason, 72]
- Carnelian clarifies the voice. It is the Singer's Stone. [Megemont, 46] It also promotes confidence for performances on stage or in live media. [Eason, 72]
- Orange and red Carnelian are important crystals to use for love, and for the consummation of love. Orange crystals, in particular, are fertility and potency symbols and are linked with conceiving a child. Carnelian of either color may help in rekindling passions that might have faded in an otherwise loving relationship. [Eason, 43]
- It provides excellent support for detoxifying from alcohol or other drugs, breaking bad physical habits, and for improving overall health in general. [Ahsian, 93]
- Carnelian is full of the life force, stimulating metabolism and a good supply of blood to the organs and tissues. It influences the reproductive organs of both sexes, and increases fertility, overcoming frigidity and impotence. It aids in menstrual and menopausal symptoms and may aid in vitro and artificial insemination. [Hall, 95][Eason, 84]
Want to know more…
Chakras: Heart Chakra
Meaning: Unakite Jasper brings together the abundant, nurturing energy of green with the soft, caring passion of pink in one of Nature’s most healing crystals of the heart and mind. It resonates with the frequency of love, compassion, and kindness, and is a stone dedicated to balancing the emotional body and it embodies strong, harmonious relationships
- Its pink and green energies balance aspects of the heart, lifting spirits when one is down and helps to release deep-seated emotions in a slow and gentle way. It promotes patience and persistence, and gradually eliminates bad habits and the thoughts and patterns that perpetuate them. Unakite supports anyone who feels a little lost, overwhelmed, or has trouble focusing on the here and now. [Eason, 280][Simmons, 219][Ahsian, 219]
- For lasting love, Unakite is traditionally used as a marriage or commitment symbol. To help two become three, place Unakite under the pillow to aid in conception. During pregnancy a piece of Unakite on the womb helps parents-to-be make a spiritual connection with their unborn baby; it is marvelous for use during labor to ease the transition. [Eason, 280][Hall, 311]
- Unakite Jasper fosters healthy relationships through balanced emotions. It encourages harmonious partnerships, both in love and in business, and is especially helpful for working closely with a relative or friend where positive personal interactions are vital. [Lembo, 357][Eason, 280]
- Unakite Jasper is a remarkable talisman for cutting down or quitting smoking, and for overcoming other long-standing addictions such as overeating or the over-consumption of alcohol or drugs. Over time, it removes harmful toxins and energies from the system on a deep cellular level and helps release emotional triggers that perpetuate the behavior. [Simmons, 219][Eason, 280]
- As a professional support stone, Unakite helps increase business success in areas of beauty, aromatherapy, and fashion design. It is also a sustaining stone for marriage counselors and divorce attorneys. [Lembo, 357]
- Unakite Jasper aids the reproductive system, promoting a healthy pregnancy and stimulating weight gain where required. It is believed to be good for breathing irregularities and hyperventilation and helps ease the transition in labor. [Hall, 311][Eason, 280]
Want to know more…
Chakras: Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Meaning: Howlite is a stone of awareness. If you want to achieve a better understanding of yourself, of people, of the world, and of life itself, Howlite should be your go-to stone! It will give you the gift of wisdom and enlightenment. It can help you connect to higher realms and remove the veils that are blocking the truths of your life. This stone will also work in giving you the strength to let go of unhealthy attachments and old emotional pains.It can help you process your emotions so that they can give you peace, happiness, and contentment in all aspects of your life.
- Howlite is one of the “attunement stones” which link the user to higher spiritual consciousness. Howlite opens and prepares the mind to receive the energies and wisdom of attunements.
- Howlite is a lovely stone to use when needing to reduce anxiety, tensions, and stress. Howlite can be used to facilitate awareness, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain, stress and/or rage.
- Howlite will calm and soothe the emotions, slow the overactive mind and help to achieve a deep and restful sleep. Howlite can help to access/retrieve wisdom during the dream state and bring it back into consciousness upon waking.
- Physically, Howlite can help with the absorption of calcium into the bones and teeth and can balance the emotions. Howlite also assists in relaxing and releasing muscular tension.
- On a physical plane, howlite is said to accelerate metabolism and elimination and to heal various skin conditions.
- Howlite is a stone of modesty and understatement. It balances energy flow in chaotic spaces and infuses them with peaceful energy and tranquility. It helps reduce conflicts and facilitates respectful communication.
- It promotes kindness, compassionate behavior, and peaceful coexistence.
Want to know more…
Chakras: Solar Plexus Chakra, Root Chakra
Meaning: Crinoid is not a stone it’s a fossil. Crinoid found in the water can be either in shallow or the depths of more than 6000 meters. They are still documented to be in subsistence, but may too found the oldest remnant on the planet Earth. The remnant of crinoids is often used to make the most of beautiful gem beads to wear around. Crinoids, or Sea Lilies, are an aquatic animal that resembles a flower growing on a thick stem. The crinoids attach themselves to the bottom of the sea floor or a rock or a piece of wood with the root-like holdfast. Crinoids are echinoderms, with the flower part being the arms that filter plankton from the water to catch its food. Almost all varieties of crinoids have been extinct since the end of the Triassic period, but a few species exist to this day. In fact, the fossil record shows Crinoids extending back as far as 480 million years ago!
- Fossils are a wonderful tool to assist you in moving from the old to the new and to be receptive to the fresh, innovative forces that are available to you. Fossils can assist you in your quest for transition, transformation, and personal growth, helping you to understand the process of change. They can help you instill quality and excellence in your environment.
- Excellent for use as a dream-stone, bringing inspiration, creativity, dream recall and manifesting our desires into reality.
- Balances RNA – DNA. Treats skeletal system and the feet.
- Helps us remain grounded in the material world, while understanding and reaching for spiritual concepts and ideals.
- Aids in business relationships, transactions, and accomplishments. Can be used to attract and retain wealth.
- Allows us to release outmoded patterns and to be receptive to fresh innovations.
- Crinoid brings abundance into its owner lives.
Want to know more…
Choose your "Love Stone" NOW!